Back 4106 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Wouldnt you if you got litterally zero sleep 0 hours 0 minutes even 0 seconds?
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 15:25
Imma not judge you, but why would you go back to sleep when it's 9 am?

Kaitlyn, I thought we agreed that imma start it?
I know. I'm just starting to write mine, too, so I don't take as long, when you post yours. haha. :)



------

Oof, I'm sorry to hear that Brian!
OOC Let's Chat!
All part of life.☠️
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. Anyways, gotta go work. Bye guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds fun-
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck Tracey!

I hope you get some sleep Brian. I’m chronically not sleeping enough myself.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Y'know, I don't really do anything at work, cause I'm not dancing

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:23
Y'know, I don't really do anything at work, cause I'm not dancing
Lol, that is perfectly fine. I go in a bit later today.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma try to work on the cupcake errand starter

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, good luck! The little I started writing features more shyness and lack of confidence. :)

Kaitlyn is the type to overthink this.
Back 4106 / 18141