Back 4098 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Yesss get a bunny!!!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
And I could picture her falling in love with one of the Mist Hopper bunnies. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh yesssss

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh! For the cupcake errand, what if Tracey decorates and interacts with Kaitlyn, but they both don't know that they'll be sending a cupcake to each other?
OOC Let's Chat!
hehe. :)

Of course, once I get the money in a few days, I need to sit down and have time to write an RP for it. In the shop is the most natural one. But, I think it'd be cute for her to find one on the Hogwarts grounds, and coax it to her.


-------

lol, oooo, that could work. As you know, Kaitlyn is shy, and would probably not mention it at all.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Mhm! Tracey is also shy! Honestly I already have a draft for it cause I came up with an idea, maybe I could finish it and put up the starter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Sure! I haven't written mine yet. I'm procrastinating. :) I feel like half of my post will be of Kaitlyn being shy and awkward, and misconstrue her own intentions.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 00:43
Inara Yang wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 00:12 Ok- I was on the Mauraders Map and found myself, It said I was.... Asking the owls for love advice? I know it probably isn't accurate but still...
Loll Valentines dayyyy
we were talking about it...
Back 4098 / 18141