Back 4092 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Oof. I'm trying my best to not fall asleep at work!
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 16:14
Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:23
Bailey Glade wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:19
Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:16
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:12

Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??
I have!!! I really need more seasons XD
omg seriously!!! the show was so good i want moreeee
Right!! I need to see how Thalia looks XD
OMG YES!!! I need to see young Nico!!! I hope they make a second one!!
That is so rea!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine and you ?

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good thx!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon, friends! I hope you're all well <3

"I’m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
OOC Let's Chat!
Hope you're well as well!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
-poke-
Back 4092 / 18141