6 Feb 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I'm trying my best to not fall asleep at work!
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 16:17
Let's Chat!
That is so rea!!!Inara Yang wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 16:14OMG YES!!! I need to see young Nico!!! I hope they make a second one!!Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:23Right!! I need to see how Thalia looks XDBailey Glade wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:19omg seriously!!! the show was so good i want moreeee
6 Feb 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
Hi!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
6 Feb 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
Hi !
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
6 Feb 2024, 17:57
Let's Chat!
How are you?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
6 Feb 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
I'm fine and you ?
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
6 Feb 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
Im good thx!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
6 Feb 2024, 18:08
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon, friends! I hope you're all well
"Iām Bean."
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
6 Feb 2024, 18:09
Let's Chat!
Hope you're well as well!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews