6 Feb 2024, 15:19
Let's Chat!
omg seriously!!! the show was so good i want moreeeeAlexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:16I have!!! I really need more seasons XDDelainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:12Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:09Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson.Im on book two right now. Going to try and finish it today, so I can read book three. (My fav one XD)
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
6 Feb 2024, 15:19
Let's Chat!
Hey!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Feb 2024, 15:19
Let's Chat!
snow!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
6 Feb 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
Rapunzel!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Feb 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
Right!! I need to see how Thalia looks XDBailey Glade wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:19omg seriously!!! the show was so good i want moreeeeAlexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:16I have!!! I really need more seasons XDDelainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:12Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:09Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson.Im on book two right now. Going to try and finish it today, so I can read book three. (My fav one XD)
6 Feb 2024, 15:26
Let's Chat!
hru?
YES!!!!Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:23Right!! I need to see how Thalia looks XDBailey Glade wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:19omg seriously!!! the show was so good i want moreeeeAlexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:16I have!!! I really need more seasons XDDelainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:12Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:09
Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson.Im on book two right now. Going to try and finish it today, so I can read book three. (My fav one XD)
kk gonna log off - time for work
i'll be back later - love yall take care!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
6 Feb 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
I am okay. How are you?Bailey Glade wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:26hru?
YES!!!!Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:23Right!! I need to see how Thalia looks XDBailey Glade wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:19omg seriously!!! the show was so good i want moreeee
kk gonna log off - time for work
i'll be back later - love yall take care!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Feb 2024, 15:49
Let's Chat!
Hallo all.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
6 Feb 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
God gives his hardest battles (not falling asleep in class) to his silliest clowns (I'm behind on all my courses)
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING? sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9 |
6 Feb 2024, 16:14
Let's Chat!
OMG YES!!! I need to see young Nico!!! I hope they make a second one!!Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:23Right!! I need to see how Thalia looks XDBailey Glade wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:19omg seriously!!! the show was so good i want moreeeeAlexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:16I have!!! I really need more seasons XDDelainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:12Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:09
Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson.Im on book two right now. Going to try and finish it today, so I can read book three. (My fav one XD)