6 Feb 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]whatcha talkin 'bout Kim?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
A petition to get him n Bailey to snog
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
6 Feb 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, I signed that, but only one time!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 14:47its going well!! doing some school before i leave for work!Heyo, Bailey! Hows it goin?yes buy us some more time lmaoKim Sato wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 14:53 Not gonna accept the result unless it's 100! Since the loophole says 75-100. So Kim's going with 100. And you can't double up aka sign the petition multiple times with the same character.lol the petition
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
6 Feb 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:03U can only sign it onceOh, I signed that, but only one time!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
6 Feb 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!
I did sign it once, but people are signing it more than once I think
I did sign it once, but people are signing it more than once I think
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson.
6 Feb 2024, 15:12
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:09Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson.Im on book two right now. Going to try and finish it today, so I can read book three. (My fav one XD)
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
6 Feb 2024, 15:13
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:06someone tried and i shut that idea down. wanted it to be fair for us, and in my mind signing more than once is cheating. if yall want them to snog i expect yall to respect this ruleNice!
I did sign it once, but people are signing it more than once I think
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
6 Feb 2024, 15:16
Let's Chat!
I have!!! I really need more seasons XDDelainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:12Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:09Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson.Im on book two right now. Going to try and finish it today, so I can read book three. (My fav one XD)