Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HEHE

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
im winning!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No me!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well it's me who is winning

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I don't think so...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh yes

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
WHAT

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me, I'm winning

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
In an alternate dimension