What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Checkmate ~ The Boyz
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Get A Guitar ~ RIIZE
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
What song are you currently listening to?
Heavenly
Reducio
CAS
What song are you currently listening to?
run - one republic
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What song are you currently listening to?
Can't Catch Me Now by Olivia Rodrigo
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
What song are you currently listening to?
Moral of the story by Ashe featuring Niall Horan
I need new songs someone helppp
I need new songs someone helppp
What song are you currently listening to?
How?!?!!? Thatβs what Iβm listening to?!?!!? Moral of the story
What song are you currently listening to?
I've been introduced to that one by a friend