6 Feb 2024, 01:27
Let's Chat!
I had a dream where I came on and my rememberall showed black and blue if those were to actually exist what do you think they would mean
6 Feb 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]That'd be cool! Actually, I'm not sure what they'll mean
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
That sounds interesting. Not sure what it means.Amanda Johnson wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 01:27 I had a dream where I came on and my rememberall showed black and blue if those were to actually exist what do you think they would mean
6 Feb 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh! Maybe blue could mean tagging and black could mean quotes?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
6 Feb 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
6 Feb 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 01:33ooo, those could work!Oh! Maybe blue could mean tagging and black could mean quotes?
Hey @Topaz November !
6 Feb 2024, 01:37
Let's Chat!