Back 4081 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I had a dream where I came on and my rememberall showed black and blue if those were to actually exist what do you think they would mean
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That'd be cool! Actually, I'm not sure what they'll mean
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 01:27 I had a dream where I came on and my rememberall showed black and blue if those were to actually exist what do you think they would mean
That sounds interesting. Not sure what it means. :/
OOC Let's Chat!
it is interesting to think about for sure
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh! Maybe blue could mean tagging and black could mean quotes?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol!

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 01:33
Oh! Maybe blue could mean tagging and black could mean quotes?
ooo, those could work!


Hey @Topaz November !
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy kaitlyn i was thinking maybe we could do an rpg together! maybe? if u want

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
sounds like it could work
Back 4081 / 18141