Back 4070 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!!!

long story short, i survived
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi yall

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya
Hows everyone's day?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
I am well! Gonna be on and off a good bit today. How are you?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good, just a pile of work to do

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Awe! I have a lot of chores to do so I will be busy on and off today.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope I did the encyclopedia thing right
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops in-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 4070 / 18141