Back 4069 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m alright. Trying to get better from a cold, how about you, Eden?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm well, I'm just overwhelmed

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Eden McLaughlin wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:23 I'm well, I'm just overwhelmed
Oh, I’m sorry. If there’s anything I could to do help, please let me know.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:24
Eden McLaughlin wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:23 I'm well, I'm just overwhelmed
Oh, I’m sorry. If there’s anything I could to do help, please let me know.
It's college...
Thanks ! <3

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Eden McLaughlin wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:24
Eden McLaughlin wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:23 I'm well, I'm just overwhelmed
Oh, I’m sorry. If there’s anything I could to do help, please let me know.
It's college...
Thanks ! <3
Oof. I’m sorry. I know how tough things get. I hope everything improves for you, soon. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you very much ! :kiss2:

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
<3

How are you liking the site?
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 15:59 Of course!!

Hey Bailey!!! How are you?
im good!!! lol at the dentist this morning the dentist said he remebers me as 12... and my dad was like ya she drove herself here, i came straight from work (which he did, and i did) and the dentist was like no no no she's 12 she can't do that lmao. i have a great dentist, ive ben going there since i was 3, so all the staff know me too :lol:

how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello !

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Back 4069 / 18141