Back 4068 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Draven Mirador wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:16
Baileyyyy
OMG DRAYYYYYYYYY HIIII DEAR!!!!!!!!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 19:48
I need a dance partner!
lmao glad i kinda have a built in one @kim sato :lol: it'll be a fun thread!!!

@damion white im good!!! just got home from the dentist, which went well!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello !

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
ohh don't think ive seen you before!! Welcome to Gryffindor :]
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 15:42 ohh don't think ive seen you before!! Welcome to Gryffindor :]
Thanks ! ^^

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Of course!!

Hey Bailey!!! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
HI! Good morning, all! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you ?

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Back 4068 / 18141