Back 4061 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:24 hi all
Hi! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tired, but alright. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
just wish I could do the lessons now
OOC Let's Chat!
Like on the site?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:42 just wish I could do the lessons now
*offers a hug*
Aw, I'm sorry! It felt like waiting forever for me, too. You'll get there, though. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:42 just wish I could do the lessons now
Lol yeah, at first it feels like u have to wait forever, but it acc goes by rly fast!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4061 / 18141