Back 4060 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:10 Neither can I! I squealed when I heard it! <3
My friend texted me and I screamed and turned on the Grammys!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Madi McQuade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:10 Neither can I! I squealed when I heard it! <3
My friend texted me and I screamed and turned on the Grammys!
I was already watching it when I heard.
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll
I knew Taylor would win that one award that she did, but I was kinda hoping it would be Olivia Rodrigo

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:13
Madi McQuade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:10 Neither can I! I squealed when I heard it! <3
My friend texted me and I screamed and turned on the Grammys!
I was already watching it when I heard.
I wish I was lol

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:13
Madi McQuade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:10 Neither can I! I squealed when I heard it! <3
My friend texted me and I screamed and turned on the Grammys!
I was already watching it when I heard.
Yea aame

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:14 Loll
I knew Taylor would win that one award that she did, but I was kinda hoping it would be Olivia Rodrigo
I heard Taylor was nominated, and I said, yeah, that makes sense.

Madi McQuade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:14
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:13
Madi McQuade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:10 Neither can I! I squealed when I heard it! <3
My friend texted me and I screamed and turned on the Grammys!
I was already watching it when I heard.
I wish I was lol
Lol! I’m sure the video of it will be released soon. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG BILLIE EILSIHHHHHHHHHSHSHS

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2:

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Whatttt

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4060 / 18141