Back 4059 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I can't complain! Just relaxing and trying to find some rps to join. :)

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's good! Ah, yes, the trying to find topics to join when you first start. Most of the ones I joined haven't gotten a response back. But, you can try the Slytherin table topic in the Great Hall. Or, if you choose one of the dorms, there are a few open topics for those.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:23
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:16 I'm new here. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Your welcome! I'd recommend signing up for the mentor program, mentors will help you a lot!

viewtopic.php?t=19987
I signed up hopefully I'll hear back soon
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaaa!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 02:43 hi all
Hi Amanda! I hope all is well!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:00 Hiyaaaa!!
Hi Delainie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. My. Gosh.

NEW TAYLOR ALBUM!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:07 Oh. My. Gosh.

NEW TAYLOR ALBUM!
IK!!! I CANT WAIT

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll Swifties…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Neither can I! I squealed when I heard it! <3
Back 4059 / 18141