5 Feb 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
I can't complain! Just relaxing and trying to find some rps to join.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
5 Feb 2024, 02:13
Let's Chat!
That's good! Ah, yes, the trying to find topics to join when you first start. Most of the ones I joined haven't gotten a response back. But, you can try the Slytherin table topic in the Great Hall. Or, if you choose one of the dorms, there are a few open topics for those.
5 Feb 2024, 02:48
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:23I signed up hopefully I'll hear back soonYour welcome! I'd recommend signing up for the mentor program, mentors will help you a lot!
viewtopic.php?t=19987
5 Feb 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaaa!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
5 Feb 2024, 03:07
Let's Chat!
5 Feb 2024, 03:09
Let's Chat!
Loll Swifties…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”