5 Feb 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
[quote]French vanilla is ok
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
5 Feb 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
Itβs the best coffee imo
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
5 Feb 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm not really a coffee person. I mostly drink tea
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
5 Feb 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
Oh well yea is nice too!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
5 Feb 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
5 Feb 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
But Hru doing anyways?
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
5 Feb 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm doing good. You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
5 Feb 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Iβm good too! Snowboarding today was fun!! Jus rly tiring lol
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
5 Feb 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Snowboarding is indeed fun, but I prefer ice skating
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
5 Feb 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
Yeah, skatings fun, so is skiing, but I think I prefer boarding
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ