Back 4053 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Your very welcome! Random questions, how many languages can you speak?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ello everyone

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?
OOC Let's Chat!
Caïn Tawdry wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 17:32
Caïn Tawdry wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:26 Hello, hmm more or less yes, I'm new here. ^^
More or less?

That's not sus at all!
Not at all, I'm from the french version of this site. ^^
Oh! Poudlardien!

I'm Maddie Peacock there, but havent rped much.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello !

“When people see good, they expect good, and I don’t want to live up to their expectation.” - Damon Salvatore
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo new Snek!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Miller wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:55 Hello !
Hi Elena! <3
Back 4053 / 18141