4 Feb 2024, 18:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]It's not snowing here. But in my home country, Japan, it's snowing
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
4 Feb 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
It's not snowing here too, actually in my home country, Portugal, we are having a lot of sun. It's weird because is winter.
long story short, i survived
4 Feb 2024, 18:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]That's interesting. I think it's the same with Mexico, but I found out that I can't really function in the sun, which is weird. Also, welcome to hio!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
4 Feb 2024, 18:41
Let's Chat!
Welcome!Ophelia Rodrigues wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 18:32 It's not snowing here too, actually in my home country, Portugal, we are having a lot of sun. It's weird because is winter.
Itβs also weird too, in the US that Iβm a part of. Itβs been pretty sunny or rainy here. Thankfully now much snow *fingers crossed* Although, I did buy a snow thrower, so I hope this continues.
4 Feb 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
Not at all, I'm from the french version of this site.
Same things in France I prefer when it's cold personally so kinda annoying.
4 Feb 2024, 19:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]What's the French site like? I can't speak French so I never joined it
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
4 Feb 2024, 19:28
Let's Chat!
It's really different but really similar since the founder is the same, I don't know if it's because my english isn't THAT good but I think the french site is easier to use but the english version has sile great system we don't have.Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:26What's the French site like? I can't speak French so I never joined it
4 Feb 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh ok. Your english is really good! Also, Welcome to hio!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish