Back 4024 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:16 I'm new here. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Your welcome! I'd recommend signing up for the mentor program, mentors will help you a lot!

viewtopic.php?t=19987
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodness! I almost submitted a homework assignment, when I noticed I forgot one part of it. :(

Thankfully I stopped myself. lol
OOC Let's Chat!
How do I get the assignments?
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:37 How do I get the assignments?
You need to be a member for at least 10 days and have written 20 posts (the ones in this OOC section do not count).
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:36 Goodness! I almost submitted a homework assignment, when I noticed I forgot one part of it. :(

Thankfully I stopped myself. lol
Good thing!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:36 Goodness! I almost submitted a homework assignment, when I noticed I forgot one part of it. :(

Thankfully I stopped myself. lol
Definitely good
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey-currently working on 2,4,6 great errand

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 4024 / 18141