3 Feb 2024, 20:23
Let's Chat!
Your welcome! I'd recommend signing up for the mentor program, mentors will help you a lot!
viewtopic.php?t=19987
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Feb 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
Goodness! I almost submitted a homework assignment, when I noticed I forgot one part of it. 
Thankfully I stopped myself. lol
Thankfully I stopped myself. lol
3 Feb 2024, 20:38
Let's Chat!
You need to be a member for at least 10 days and have written 20 posts (the ones in this OOC section do not count).
3 Feb 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
Good thing!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:36 Goodness! I almost submitted a homework assignment, when I noticed I forgot one part of it.
Thankfully I stopped myself. lol
|
|
3 Feb 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:36 Goodness! I almost submitted a homework assignment, when I noticed I forgot one part of it.
Thankfully I stopped myself. lol
Definitely good
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Feb 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey-currently working on 2,4,6 great errand
|
|
3 Feb 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok! You can take your time!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Feb 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
|
|
3 Feb 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your Welcome!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish