Back 4021 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m good! Jus woke up lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
I love it (and your new pfp)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
Thanks! Tmrw I’m going snowboarding, I’m so excited!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
I love it (and your new pfp)
Thanks, Quinn! Rowan made my pfp. <3
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:58
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
Thanks! Tmrw I’m going snowboarding, I’m so excited!!
Ooo! Good luck! Have fun with it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 19:00
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
I love it (and your new pfp)
Thanks, Quinn! Rowan made my pfp. <3
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:58
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
Thanks! Tmrw I’m going snowboarding, I’m so excited!!
Ooo! Good luck! Have fun with it.
Thankssss
It’s rly fun, tho I’m still a beginner

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 19:09
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 19:00
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
I love it (and your new pfp)
Thanks, Quinn! Rowan made my pfp. <3
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:58
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:30 I’m good! Jus woke up lol
Ooo. I hope you enjoy the day!

——

On a different note, I think I edited my signature enough to look decent on mobile. And a new lovely lyric.
Thanks! Tmrw I’m going snowboarding, I’m so excited!!
Ooo! Good luck! Have fun with it.
Thankssss
It’s rly fun, tho I’m still a beginner
Ooo, awesome! I hope you have a blast with it!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yeah, no, it is cut off for my signature.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 19:12
Yeah, no, it is cut off for my signature.
I feel so bad. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's ok! Imma fiddle with it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4021 / 18141