Back 4020 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:06
Nice! I'm on mobile rn and it looks cool!
Really? It’s half off the page for me. I’m disappointed just seeing it.

Oh and I forgot to say it, but congrats on being named one of the top point earners for January!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya guys!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:12 Hiya guys!!!
Hi Delainie!

Oops, just pressed the wrong button. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Del!

No, no, it's really pretty! I might do something like that with mine. Heh, thanks Kaite!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:14
Heyo Del!

No, no, it's really pretty! I might do something like that with mine. Heh, thanks Kaite!
Thank you! :) no problem <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll all good Kaitlyn

Hru both??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good, You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm playing around with my signature, d'you like it?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:28
I'm playing around with my signature, d'you like it?
I’ll have to see on my computer. On my phone right now, it looks cut off like mine.
Back 4020 / 18141