Back 4019 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m good, how about you, Amanda? And welcome to this site! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well and thanks.
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 15:44 I'm doing well and thanks.
That’s great to hear! Please let any of know if you need help with anything. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully I do well here not much of a creative writer but and going to try my best
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 16:03 Hopefully I do well here not much of a creative writer but and going to try my best
That’s perfectly fine. Just try your best! You don’t have to post long-winded posts (unless you want to). Just keep in mind that there is a minimum word count of 200 words, but you should be able to reach it easily. :)

And if you need any help in practicing, let me know. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 17:56
Good morning!
Hi Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! Nice new pfp!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 18:04
Heyo! Nice new pfp!
Yes! Rowan made it for me. :)

I also tried experimenting with a signature. It sadly looks horrible on mobile. I’ll have to edit it later. *sighs*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I'm on mobile rn and it looks cool!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4019 / 18141