Last person to post wins!
Noooo
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
[quote]What you mean "no"?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
he means no >:)
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
I WIN
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Chill guys , relax like me
*Sips on Mocha*
*Sips on Mocha*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
Oh!! How can I? I wanna win this haha
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
[quote]-sips matcha latte-
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Sips tea!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started