2 Feb 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
|
|
2 Feb 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 20:08Heyy yeah I'm back sorry I was gone for so long life got crazy. I already have a draft saved it's 180 words so I'm about to redo and turn it to 200 to postAlyx, Your back! D'you think you could write a reply for the thread in the ror?
2 Feb 2024, 21:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Feb 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
2 Feb 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
Guys! it's friday!!!
|
|
2 Feb 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
Noooo. I hate Fridays and Saturdays because it means that husband has to work those days >.<
He works Saturday-Wednesday and then Sunday-Wednesday. So Fridays/Saturdays suck. Can't wait for it to be Wednesday... well technically Fridays aren't bad because it's the last 'weekend' day for him but we stress about it the day before.
He works Saturday-Wednesday and then Sunday-Wednesday. So Fridays/Saturdays suck. Can't wait for it to be Wednesday... well technically Fridays aren't bad because it's the last 'weekend' day for him but we stress about it the day before.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
2 Feb 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
Oh. I like fridays because no school but I guess to each there own...Kim Sato wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 21:28 Noooo. I hate Fridays and Saturdays because it means that husband has to work those days >.<
He works Saturday-Wednesday and then Sunday-Wednesday. So Fridays/Saturdays suck. Can't wait for it to be Wednesday... well technically Fridays aren't bad because it's the last 'weekend' day for him but we stress about it the day before.
|
|
2 Feb 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
2 Feb 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
Well in that case, yes!!!! Grats to you!!! No school is always a good thing for most people haha! I was homeschooled though and only went to public school junior+senior year and loved going LMAO.
It's always whenever it's something that you don't usually do, that's when you want to do it lol
It's always whenever it's something that you don't usually do, that's when you want to do it lol
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
2 Feb 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!