Back 4011 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mari Alves wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 20:18
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 20:16
I'm good, you?
+/-... I'm a little sick! But doing well!
I hope you feel better soon!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 20:08
Alyx, Your back! D'you think you could write a reply for the thread in the ror?
Heyy yeah I'm back sorry I was gone for so long life got crazy. I already have a draft saved it's 180 words so I'm about to redo and turn it to 200 to post

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Guys! it's friday!!!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Noooo. I hate Fridays and Saturdays because it means that husband has to work those days >.<
He works Saturday-Wednesday and then Sunday-Wednesday. So Fridays/Saturdays suck. Can't wait for it to be Wednesday... well technically Fridays aren't bad because it's the last 'weekend' day for him but we stress about it the day before.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 21:28 Noooo. I hate Fridays and Saturdays because it means that husband has to work those days >.<
He works Saturday-Wednesday and then Sunday-Wednesday. So Fridays/Saturdays suck. Can't wait for it to be Wednesday... well technically Fridays aren't bad because it's the last 'weekend' day for him but we stress about it the day before.
Oh. I like fridays because no school but I guess to each there own... :(

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I love fridays too! I've gotta a pretty strict teacher, so weekends are my days :meninblack:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ β˜›
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Well in that case, yes!!!! Grats to you!!! No school is always a good thing for most people haha! I was homeschooled though and only went to public school junior+senior year and loved going LMAO.

It's always whenever it's something that you don't usually do, that's when you want to do it lol

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle is officially a broom racer woooohoooo


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 4011 / 18141