Back 4009 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:04 Holaa

Damion, you got this!!
Ty <3

@Bailey Glade Hi Rapunzel!!

Hello @Tracey Bailey
hiiiii snow!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Baileyyyy

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:04 Holaa

Damion, you got this!!
Ty <3
Bet that was some of the longest minutes of your life lol

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I need a dance partner!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns* I just sat through a meeting. So bored.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, and I'lll be here for like 2 more hours. ugh.

How have you been, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I've been good. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone :bye:

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh, I'm just bored and tired. I also finished my post from earlier.

Hi Alyx!
Back 4009 / 18141