Back 4000 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 03:16
Math isn't fun, it's also useless and you don't need it for my job.

Anyways, how's it goin?
Alright, how about you? I need to work on two posts. :)
Keith Moore wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 03:19 HELP MY SCHOOL ACCOUNT WAS DISABLED I CANT DO MY WORK
oof, disabled doesn't sound good.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! Keith that really isn't good! What did you do? Can you get your account back?

I'm ok, gotta do a starter and a rp code is gone :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't do anything! I dunnoooooo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! Uh, idk how to help

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 03:22
Oh no! Keith that really isn't good! What did you do? Can you get your account back?

I'm ok, gotta do a starter and a rp code is gone :(
oof. I'm sorry! :(
Keith Moore wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 03:22 I didn't do anything! I dunnoooooo
ugh. that's terrible.
OOC Let's Chat!
have to talk to mr Kaedel tomorrow
and see what to do


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I got the code back!

Yes, go do that Keith!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
yes, good idea, Keith.

yay Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm on my Xbox talking to yall


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]You can access hio on a Xbox?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4000 / 18141