1 Feb 2024, 12:39
Let's Chat!
Oh! Okay! I can sleep happy now.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:38I was just clarifying my confusion
I am not sus
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
Hi Dela!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Feb 2024, 14:42
Let's Chat!
1 Feb 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
1 Feb 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaaa
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Feb 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?
aww! *hugs Genny* Good luck! I hope they go well.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:52 Haha I should probably go now even though I just got here, I have important things to do and have been pushing them off!![]()
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 1 Feb 2024, 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Goooood but very sleepy