1 Feb 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Well, Jeff should get the batch for everyone else too! As the King Puff, he deserves to get all the milk tea!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:12Thanks Traceyyy-gives Del a bottle of milk tea-
Ren, did you not hear what I just said? I have three batches that I make, a batch for Jeff, a batch for Tiger, and a batch for everyone else
Shame Renelle
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Feb 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
[quote]But, as the one making it, I decided how I make it and who I give it to. It's not only for Jeff, plus I make Jeff's a special way
Hehe, your welcome Del!
Hehe, your welcome Del!
1 Feb 2024, 04:17
Let's Chat!
*Takes the milk tea from Jeff and gives it back to Colin*Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:13 Well, Jeff should get the batch for everyone else too! As the King Puff, he deserves to get all the milk tea!
I ain't letting a tyrant puff take away innocent werewolves drinks
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:17*Takes the milk tea from Jeff and gives it back to Colin*Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:13 Well, Jeff should get the batch for everyone else too! As the King Puff, he deserves to get all the milk tea!
I ain't letting a tyrant puff take away innocent werewolves drinks
Here Kaits, you can have some of mine! It's fresh out of the tea cow!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
Innocent werewolves? When are werewolves ever innocent!?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
Srsly tho
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Feb 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Tea cow? There's no tea cow you silly wolf
Haven't they always been innocent? Also, am I the only one that think wolves are cute? Like the animal
Haven't they always been innocent? Also, am I the only one that think wolves are cute? Like the animal
1 Feb 2024, 04:20
Let's Chat!
Aww Colin, Tracey thinks you’re cute!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
Wolves are lovely creatures!
And us werewolves are the sweetest!

I-what?
And us werewolves are the sweetest!

I-what?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire