Back 3975 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 03:41 That’s a million too many.
Agreed

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 03:46
Working on a reply for Genevieve, then I'll write you another one!
busy bee :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, I'm working on my last reply, which is yours!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks around corner*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-spots a werewolf-

Colin! Did you try my homemade milk tea yet?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Um.

Yes?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh I had bubble tea today!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice Del!

Colin, why d'you sound confused? Would you like a bottle of my homemade milk tea?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
It was really good Tracey! Sure, I'll take a bottle!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*snatches bottle*

Sorry, but it’s all for Jeff!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3975 / 18141