Back 3973 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]True! Ren, I really love the code you made me! It's now in my rp code collection and I gave you credit for it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww thanks! πŸ₯°

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to do more homework. I started to write the second Herbology one earlier.
OOC Let's Chat!
I still can’t believe I got kicked to Number 3 at the last second 😭

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm sorry Ren! Actually, I got kicked down to second, but I'm still very sorry! I'd very much love to switch places with you!
OOC Let's Chat!
oof. I'm likely no where near any leaderboard, yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]You'll get there! Also, I'm working on the Herbology thread reply
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 03:21
Ok, ok, he changes it too much!
WAYYYY too much

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Take your time Tracey. :)

I wrote one of two topics I was putting off before. I'm about to post in the second. I'll finally be caught up on my end. <3
Back 3973 / 18141