Back 3972 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 00:48
Heyo Kyle! New pfp I see
Ofc he does…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 00:52
Off I go to do replies!
Herbology got a new one. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Kyle, why're you changing your pfp so much?

@Kaitlyn Connor I saw, I'm working on the thread we have in the classrooms

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Cause it’s Kyle…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 01:03
Kyle, why're you changing your pfp so much?

@Kaitlyn Connor I saw, I'm working on the thread we have in the classrooms
Feel free to take your time. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof, forgot, Kyle likes to change his pfp a little too much!

Hehe, I kinda won't. Or maybe I will, not sure. But, I'm working on one of the replies I owe you!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 01:08
Oof, forgot, Kyle likes to change his pfp a little too much!

Hehe, I kinda won't. Or maybe I will, not sure. But, I'm working on one of the replies I owe you!
A little???

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok, ok, he changes it too much!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Glad we can at least all agree on the important things!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3972 / 18141