31 Jan 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:00Good HBU? I haven't seen it I'll check out sometime. Another sad music video is the Loneliest by MåneskinHows it goin? Error by VIXX. The video is really sad and I cry each time I see it
31 Jan 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm ok! I didn't cry oh, ik that song! I also watched the video, I'm not good with sad songs
31 Jan 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
31 Jan 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
I got a tshirt from my closet to bring to school today to wear for gym class, I left it on the counter by my gym bag (don’t ask why I didn’t just put it in the bag idk lol) and now I only have the shorts…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
31 Jan 2024, 15:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Have you met my little kitty Tiger yet? That's true! I still can't dance tho, so I'm trying to not play Japanese songs
Oof, that's never happened to me before
Oof, that's never happened to me before
31 Jan 2024, 15:11
Let's Chat!
SORRY- Heyyyyyyy Dela! Also i had to take a math test thats what i meant- i dunno any test questions so uh-
WHATS 4 TIMES 84?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Jan 2024, 15:14
Let's Chat!
I dunno i just was asking-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Jan 2024, 15:17
Let's Chat!
nice.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |