Back 3965 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:11
Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 13:44 How are you Lucifer?
I’m chill bro, just reminiscing and watching Transformer Prime while playing Cooking Fever bahah. How’s school?
i'm prepping for my math test next period- school alright ig- i wanna go home though.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23 Hiiiiiiiii
Woah it’s Del!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
RENELLE!

Test time


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
A bit hurt that you didn’t call me Dela, but ready!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

Opps, sorry 'bout that Ren! I didn't mean to!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:34
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23 Hiiiiiiiii
Woah it’s Del!
RENNNNNNN

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kyle! I'm listening to a very sad song

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:58
Heyo Kyle! I'm listening to a very sad song
Hey Signora 👋 what song?


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hows it goin? Error by VIXX. The video is really sad and I cry each time I see it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3965 / 18141