Back 3962 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
WHY WONT THIS SILLY COLD GO AWAY 😭😭😭


Also hello dearies <3 hope y’all are well

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaaa

Oof Bailey that sucks

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 01:05 WHY WONT THIS SILLY COLD GO AWAY 😭😭😭


Also hello dearies <3 hope y’all are well
I'm sorry. I have a sore throat at the moment and I feel awful to!! :cry2:

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 01:05
Yep! I'm really happy that I finally have him!
Ooh, that’s exciting! Congrats!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ β˜›
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, March!

Aw, I hope you two both get better soon!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah get better soon!!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
e


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm doing late night math homework like a collage student. i am a highschool student but yeah- i cant do homework right after school- my brain dont work then


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3962 / 18141