31 Jan 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep! I'm really happy that I finally have him!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
31 Jan 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
WHY WONT THIS SILLY COLD GO AWAY 


Also hello dearies
hope yβall are well



Also hello dearies
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
31 Jan 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaaa
Oof Bailey that sucks
Oof Bailey that sucks
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
31 Jan 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
I'm sorry. I have a sore throat at the moment and I feel awful to!!Bailey Glade wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 01:05 WHY WONT THIS SILLY COLD GO AWAY
Also hello dearieshope yβall are well
31 Jan 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 01:05Ooh, thatβs exciting! Congrats!Yep! I'm really happy that I finally have him!
31 Jan 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, March!
Aw, I hope you two both get better soon!
Aw, I hope you two both get better soon!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
31 Jan 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
Yeah get better soon!!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
31 Jan 2024, 02:45
Let's Chat!
e
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Jan 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
31 Jan 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
i'm doing late night math homework like a collage student. i am a highschool student but yeah- i cant do homework right after school- my brain dont work then
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |