1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Active! Preference for modding.
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Aly!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Heya! Just realized I've never actually chatted here, before
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Active, I will have to skip this round though as I need to focus on staff stuff and irl
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Active-ish
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Hiiii helloooo! Active and ready to mod
Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I wanna duel not mod lol btw
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Active and love to mod
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Active! Kinda slow though
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |