Back 3958 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I had so many replies to do yesterday, it took me all evening, which was why I was up late.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hows it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm ok. I have to do 7 replies to do, Hopefully I can do them today

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 18:12
I'm ok. I have to do 7 replies to do, Hopefully I can do them today
That was me yesterday. I also really should reply to the Herbology one.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]You can if you want to, but then i'll have a lot to do then

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 18:16
You can if you want to, but then i'll have a lot to do then
Lol, I won’t yet, don’t worry. I have two I need to respond to and two more I need to stop putting off.
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm scered. i ahve to preform a monoloug- like without the words


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3958 / 18141