30 Jan 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
I had so many replies to do yesterday, it took me all evening, which was why I was up late.
30 Jan 2024, 18:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm ok. I have to do 7 replies to do, Hopefully I can do them today
30 Jan 2024, 18:13
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 18:12That was me yesterday. I also really should reply to the Herbology one.I'm ok. I have to do 7 replies to do, Hopefully I can do them today
30 Jan 2024, 18:19
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 18:16Lol, I won’t yet, don’t worry. I have two I need to respond to and two more I need to stop putting off.You can if you want to, but then i'll have a lot to do then
30 Jan 2024, 18:30
Let's Chat!
i'm scered. i ahve to preform a monoloug- like without the words
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |