Back 3955 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:12 How do we became writer ?
Officially, Hio has a student newspaper, the Hogwarts Headliner. As with any newspaper, we have a staff of reporter-writers, editors and coders. Every now and again, a writer will leave the paper and our Editor-in-Chief will make an official announcement that we're looking for students to take the position.

At that time, you'd fill out an application and turn it in! Newspaper staff would review all the applications and choose the person they think is the best fit.

Unofficially, I know you're a member of the Journalistic Club! There are also other writing clubs. Check out Clans and Clubs to see if there's something you like!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 05:08
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:12 How do we became writer ?
Officially, Hio has a student newspaper, the Hogwarts Headliner. As with any newspaper, we have a staff of reporter-writers, editors and coders. Every now and again, a writer will leave the paper and our Editor-in-Chief will make an official announcement that we're looking for students to take the position.

At that time, you'd fill out an application and turn it in! Newspaper staff would review all the applications and choose the person they think is the best fit.

Unofficially, I know you're a member of the Journalistic Club! There are also other writing clubs. Check out Clans and Clubs to see if there's something you like!
Ngl I check the Headliner everyday to see if there’s any new apps open loll

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 05:09 Ngl I check the Headliner everyday to see if there’s any new apps open loll
Keep working at it Dels! If you haven't already, I'd urge you to join the Journalistic Club! Practice makes perfect: keep writing, keep improving, try out new voices! Especially since the HH positions are IC as well as OOC, you'd be writing articles as Delainie, so honing her craft in one of the writing clubs, as well as working on your own, would be a great step to take!

Who knows, Colin might even give that club a try!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 05:16
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 05:09 Ngl I check the Headliner everyday to see if there’s any new apps open loll
Keep working at it Dels! If you haven't already, I'd urge you to join the Journalistic Club! Practice makes perfect: keep writing, keep improving, try out new voices! Especially since the HH positions are IC as well as OOC, you'd be writing articles as Delainie, so honing her craft in one of the writing clubs, as well as working on your own, would be a great step to take!

Who knows, Colin might even give that club a try!
Thanks!
Yeah, I’m part of the club;)
And I try writing ooc/irl as well, so I’ve got some practice in writing:):)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hello.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Keith!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya People
Hows everyone's day?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh. I'm soooooooo tired :'(

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning friends! I’m actually very tired, too. Got little sleep, unfortunately.
Back 3955 / 18141