Back 3943 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Yay! Now you can post in the encyclopedia update form to get what the lesson has given you!

Thanks, Simon!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
yes, I can. I should probably do more homework before I do that...
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta figure out when to get Simon's owl

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I should really buy the fake slip to enter Hogsmeade.
OOC Let's Chat!
youll be able to start collecting chocolate frogs

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That's true

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m saving up for a pet! I’m super excited! :D

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:00 I’m saving up for a pet! I’m super excited! :D
Yay! Good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!
:biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 3943 / 18141