Back 3942 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello everyone

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
what are you up to, Del?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
💃🕺💃🕺💃


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello witches, wizards, and halfbreeds of h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I finally got Tiger!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 01:41
Heyo! I finally got Tiger!
Yay! Pets can be so fun!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm having fun with him!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
My very first homework assignment was graded a little while ago. And I did get an "O" on it! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Its a perfect name for him, and congrats on the O!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 3942 / 18141