28 Jan 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 23:23*sniffles with tears running down face, scratches Tiger behind ears.*-glares at werewolf-
Colin! You made my friend cry!
-Tiger goes over to Kaitlyn-
Aw, little Tiger is going to cheer you up Kaite!
Nice! Hi!
28 Jan 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
[quote]-Tiger cuddles with Kaitlyn trying to make her feel better-
Heyo Alex! I'm ok, how 'bout you?
Heyo Maddie!
Heyo Alex! I'm ok, how 'bout you?
Heyo Maddie!
28 Jan 2024, 23:43
Let's Chat!
Im good!! I did a bit of coloring today, and got to hang out with one of my friends. So now im going to do a bit of homework :]
28 Jan 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]That's nice. Tiger is a little too busy trying to cheer Kaite up from a mean werewolf who made her cry. Maybe you could meet Tiger later
28 Jan 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
*continues to sniffle, but smiles to Tracey* Tiger could meet them, I don't mind.