28 Jan 2024, 20:22
Let's Chat!
[quote]Sure!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
Perfect, I'll get the starter up as soon as I can.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
28 Jan 2024, 20:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright Willow!
-gives Kaitlyn a piece of chicken-
You can feed it to him!
-gives Kaitlyn a piece of chicken-
You can feed it to him!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:27*giggles and feeds the piece of chicken to Tiger*Alright Willow!
-gives Kaitlyn a piece of chicken-
You can feed it to him!
28 Jan 2024, 20:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]-Tiger eats the meat-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 20:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Tiger is indeed a cutie
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:53Yes he is!Tiger is indeed a cutie
*continues to lightly scratch Tiger behind his ears*
28 Jan 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!