28 Jan 2024, 19:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]Guys it's only us in that thread
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:28yes, yes, that's true.Guys it's only us in that thread
And we're friendly.
28 Jan 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep! Maybe I'll have Tiger join in one of the threads, wait, that won't work
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:33
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:32I think that'd be adorable to have your cat randomly walk into Herbology.Yep! Maybe I'll have Tiger join in one of the threads, wait, that won't work
28 Jan 2024, 19:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]The thing is, how?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:36
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:34I have no idea that actually makes sense for how Tiger could go from the Ravenclaw tower all the way to the grounds. Unless Tiger followed Tracey?The thing is, how?
28 Jan 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, maybe! But, why would Tiger Yoshi want to attend Tracey's classes?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:37That is very true. I don't know.Oh, maybe! But, why would Tiger Yoshi want to attend Tracey's classes?
28 Jan 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]Same. Maybe if we have another thread I'll include the little kitty
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:53
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:40Oooh, awesome. Kaitlyn would likely like your kitty.Same. Maybe if we have another thread I'll include the little kitty