28 Jan 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 18:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm ok
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 18:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma work on the replies sometime today!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 18:54Take your time! I'm working on a few, too.Imma work on the replies sometime today!
28 Jan 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]I finished!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]I think Lumine deleted her posts for the thread in Herbology
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Jan 2024, 19:26
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:25mm, I noticed.I think Lumine deleted her posts for the thread in Herbology