Back 3932 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:31 Hi! <3
Anything good going on? :grin:
Not much, just out shopping right now. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I got my pet on h.io yesterday! :)

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:55 I got my pet on h.io yesterday! :)
Nice! Congrats! I hope to save up for one.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:58
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:55 I got my pet on h.io yesterday! :)
Nice! Congrats! I hope to save up for one.
Thanks, do you have a name and pet in mind?

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:58
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:55 I got my pet on h.io yesterday! :)
Nice! Congrats! I hope to save up for one.
Thanks, do you have a name and pet in mind?
Not a name yet, but I’m thinking one of the cats.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 17:14
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:58
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:55 I got my pet on h.io yesterday! :)
Nice! Congrats! I hope to save up for one.
Thanks, do you have a name and pet in mind?
Not a name yet, but I’m thinking one of the cats.
Well, hopefully soon you can get your pet! :)

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! :grin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 17:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 17:14
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:58
March Calister wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 16:55 I got my pet on h.io yesterday! :)
Nice! Congrats! I hope to save up for one.
Thanks, do you have a name and pet in mind?
Not a name yet, but I’m thinking one of the cats.
Well, hopefully soon you can get your pet! :)
Thank you! Sadly, I’m nowhere near how much it costs. I did submit one piece of homework yesterday, though.
Marcie Reaves wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 17:48 Hiya! :grin:
Hi! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 18:03
Good morning!
Hi Tracey! <3
Back 3932 / 18141